mercredi 15 février 2017

Valentine's day at school !

Hey everybody !
Yesterday was Valentine's day. But in Finland, this day is not only for the lovers, it's for friends too. So, it's really different than in France ! When I woke up, my host little brother gave me a card, it was so cute ! And, on the kitchen table, the mother had left cups filled with chocolates. The school was also decorated ! Hearts and pink garlands were on the walls. Some students wore hearts of paper around the neck, so we could make them a hug and write our name in the heart. You also can buy a rose, and send it anonymously. I got a rose (thanks Manisha, Iina and Fanni) and I sent one to Manisha.
Then, during Home economics, we made "Valentine's cake". This day was so cool !










Hugs to France, 
Léa. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire